Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome to CURE!!

Dear all,

A warm welcome to our blog for Creative Urbanism Revisited 2010 aka CURE. This is one platform for us to share with you guys the updates happening during the 2 week workshop in collaboration with Keio University in Tokyo.

Here's a brief run-through by, Prof Davisi Boontharm, on the objectives and methodology in conducting the workshop:

"The key topics explored in the workshop are (1) creative urbanism, an in particular its contribution to sustainability of urban culture; and (2) contextual sensibility, as a precondition for cultural and environmental quality of design.

The emphasis is on the group-work, with an aim is to develop skills for effective group, interdisciplinary and cross-cultural collaboration.

During the structured fieldwork, students will be exposed to various facets of urban reality of selected precincts of Tokyo. They will be guided to (a) systematically record those situations, (b) to debate and analyse the records by applying relevant urban design theory and interpreting the data, both with research rigour and designers’ imagination, and (c) to present the results in a variety of formats and to various audiences, coherently and creatively. They will also provide critical speculative design responses to key urban design issues that emerge from the analysis.

Students will be encouraged to express their discoveries and creative energies of Tokyo through various presentation media. Interim exhibitions and discussions will be organized during the fieldwork, at Keio University and in the public gallery at one of the selected locations. Students will display their immediate, fresh, spontaneous responses, and have an opportunity to engage in discussion with local students, academics and public.

After the fieldwork, students are expected to summarise and present the fieldwork material and to critically reflect on their own experiences captured during the fieldwork, in terms of both process and design-research products."

Do stay tune to this blog as the participants brave their way through the ultra complex city of Tokyo. Here are the brave Creative Urbanites:

1. Neo Di Sheng
Di Sheng

2. Edmond Koo
Edmond

3. Cristal Lim
Cristal

4. Chen Yanyi
Yanyi

5. Lim Wei Qi
Weiqi

6. Joleen Woo
Joleen


Signing off for now,
Paul Yeo
Teaching Assistant aka Nanny
Me

7 comments:

  1. BEST URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX/HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE NOW CONTACT LORD ZULU ON WHATSAPP DIRECTLY +1 (424) 361‑7554. Hi everyone I’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called Lord Zulu. I was so confused and devastated when my husband left me without a word, I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So a friend of mine introduced me to this powerful spell caster who had helped her in getting her lover back, so I contacted him and he promised that in less than 72 hours he will come back to me. After I did all he asked, to my greatest surprise my husband who had refused to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he had made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advise you contact him for your testimonies. Below are his contact details. Contact him on WhatsApp @ +1(424)361‑7554. BLOGSPOT: allsupremepowersolutionhome.blogspot.com EMAIL: Allsupremepowersolutionhome@gmail.com WEBSITE; http://allsupremepowersolutionhom.website2.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best spell caster is Dr Winner thank you Dr Winner for helping me bring back my ex lover back and now we are living good, and he now loves me like never before thank you Dr Winner I'm so grateful Dr contact Dr Winner His Email: Winnersspellcast@gmail.com And you can also reach him on whatsApp +2348138289852 or via his website:https://winnersspellcast.blogspot.com..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, my name is Karen!
    Top Secret Way To Win Lottery With The Help Of A Magic spell caster called Dr. Okosisi. I requested a lottery spell, and he cast the spell and sent me the winning lottery number. Now I am a proud lottery winner with the help of Dr. Okosisi. I won $1,000,000.00 ( One Million Dollars) Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I am extremely grateful for the Lottery spell you did for me. You can contact him now for your own winning numbers. Website: https://spellservicetemple.com/contact-us/

    Email: spellservicetemple@gmail.com

    WhatsApp him: +55 11 98317-3881

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing your work with Dr. Sam. I just can't believe that now my ex Husband is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose to beg me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened after I ordered an urgent 21hours Dr. Sam powerful spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir, I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr. Sam, you really did it..Yes.. It's a miracle and an everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and I don't know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help now because it's guaranteed that he will help you.

    E-mail:: Supremespellcast@gmail.com Or Supremespellcast@yahoo.com
    Add him up on WhatApp Him ‪+1 (631)320-5873‬
    His Blog:: https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com/
    Via his Page::: https://www.facebook.com/supremespellcast.12
    Do accept my gratitude sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
    Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations.


    Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640
    Email:PROPHETOYINBOJESUS@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. All thanks to Mr Anderson Carl for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson Carl now on Whatsapp: +1(252)285-2093 Email: andersoncarlassettrade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete